Monday, September 12, 2011

*Ivy & Gold*

So, I went on walk at the Beach in Spain with my Best Friends mini-shuffle.  I had forgot my iPod so I borrowed hers.  I asked Heavenly Father a question (something I often do on walks) and it was interesting because several songs came on that kind of applied quite well, in a strange sort of way, to what I asked.  I didn't know any of the songs and my friends mini-shuffle doesn't show the name of the song or who sings it.  So I wrote some lyrics down later and looked them up on iTunes when I got home.  I found this song to be especially fitting.  It was kind of crazy because a photo of one of the bands albums came up and It was a photo I had seen before. A photo that had puzzled me and I wondered where it came from or what the meaning was behind it.  Well, it came from the cover of an album by the Bombay Bicycle Club. Ha!  One of those Serendipity things I guess ;)  Anyhoo, here's the song.  It has stayed in my head and It makes me happy.  Hope it makes you happy too.

~Ivy and Gold- Bombay Bicycle Club