Thursday, May 14, 2009

*DANCING WITH THE STARS GIVES ME FEVER!*


I have become a complete addict to "Dancing with the stars." I have never been able to get into that show, but when I found out that Melissa Rycroft was going to be on it (after she got dumped on national television) I had to watch it and root for her. Now, I can't get enough of it. I have loved the whole cast! Here are just a few of my favorite things about this show/season,

1- Ty Pennington! That guy really did go from "Zero to Hero." He worked his ass off and it paid off! He is also so funny! I can't help but root for the underdog and I'm glad he made it as far as he did.

2- Derek Hough is one of the greatest choreographers I've ever seen. I'm not a Lil' Kim fan...but every week I couldn't wait to watch what he came up with. He's brilliant! Gilles doesn't give me fever like a lot of women in the world...but Derek did! Yow!

3- Gilles...do you love his sensitive nature or what? So many times he was teary eyed at the praise he was getting and I love that about him. He takes it so seriously and that makes him both fun & funny to watch.

4- The judges are great. Bruno is my favorite. That guy is hysterical!

5- Melissa and Tony are my favez! They have so much fun together and they are just stunning to watch. I think if she ever wanted to be a professional ballroom dancer, she could be in a heart beat. And Tony is just awesome! They are the couple I want to win! *Fingers crossed*