Saturday, February 13, 2010

*WRITING YOUR SOUL*

So blogging has been wonderful for me. I love it as much as I have loved journaling over the years. In truth, I love to write. It was for many years my only way to really express myself. I actually learned how to. The more I wrote, the more I found myself and learned to share who I was through MY words. It's turned out to be a neat thing. I have quite lofty goals of writing a couple books in my lifetime, along with with a book of my poetry. I never in a million years that I would write poetry.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Poetry is dumb
Poetry is dumb.

That's how I use to feel about it! hahhah It seemed like alot of rhyming nonsense. With some of the struggles I have with my form of Dislexia, it hasn't always been easy. But that has never got in my way...or rather I never let it and I never will. I have found my own little style of writing and on certain days I like to turn on my more inspirational music and take pen to pad...er...fingers to keyboard. ;) The heart is full of magical stories that we all have to tell. I have some that I want to tell...that NEED to be told...in due time. (I hate those words..."In due time" ;) I mean, it's not hard or anything. I love what Ernest Hemingway said;

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."

hahhah

I love that. It's true and I encourage it to everyone. Write your soul and leave it for your posterity if anything. :) People need what you have to say...they need you. I need you...truly I do. :)