Wednesday, January 04, 2012

*Hello 2012*

I'm a liar. I HAVE to keep blogging because I have too much to say! I sometimes need a gag order to keep my mouth shut. ;) So, I'm back after a whole couple of days. ha! *shaking my head at myself*

I read about Elliott Smith today. It was hard to read about his sorrows, demons, and his terrible death. What a talented and beautiful soul. His music is one of a kind. He was screaming for help but no one could reach him. I believe that some pains of this life can only be healed on the other side of the veil, especially those with tormented minds. I know he's found peace there.

"The tender mercies of the Lord are over all his people..."

I know that Elliot and many others who felt they could not endure this life are receiving those tender mercies and are being given The Lords gift of healing of mind, body and soul. God bless all of them. I will never judge them.

I really liked this cover version that Elliott did of John Lennon's 'Jealous Guy.'