Tuesday, January 24, 2006

*SPITTING AND SPEWING*


*SPITTING And SPEWING*

It's hilarious how everyone uses their profiles to spit and spew their opinions. I guess in a sense thats what they are for. But it just strikes me as funny. I guess we all do it. I know I've had my moments. And I even have one now. After looking upon various blogs and profiles over the last few months, I am brought to ask a question. "Who can find a virtuous man? For his price is far above rubies." Prov.31:10
It's true ya know. Who can find one? We are ALL full of human frailties and foibles. That is life. But how rare is one who takes those weaknesses and hones them and bridles them?
I ran across a blog of an old love recently. My heart ached as I read his comments. His once "voice of softness" has become crude and brash. I guess it happens to the best of souls. It's happened to me on occasion. I can only hope that as I run across these types of things that I will have a greater desire to be a more virtuous soul. A soul that brings light wherever I wander. I have some work to do. My legacy doesn't need to be bright and bold...but quiet and beautiful.
It's true what the prophets of old predicted of our day; "The love of men shall wax cold in the last days" "For men shall be lovers of their ownselves....without natural affection" 2 Tim.3

Who can find a virtuous man? Or woman? They are few and far between...and that makes me cry.