Wednesday, December 02, 2009

*SPAWN/ARTISAN*

This is my new favorite app on my iphone. I can't even explain how much I love it. Each time I'm on it, I spend an hour at least, designing and playing around with it. It's so fun for me! It's kind of this psychadelic designing? hahah Here is a review that tells about it better than I could;

"What an amazing application, it’s like a firework on steroids! The best part is that you have full control over every aspect of it without having to open any options dialog. You can control the path of the light objects with your finger, change the color through pinching at the right location, change the tail length, size, speed, everything and to top it all off you double tap the screen and all particles instantly combust into a thousand offspring. The little particles will never get tired of amazing you with ever changing new beautiful artistic constellations and neither will you get tired of watching them doing their thing."

After I got the hang of how to use the tools, I got better and better at it, even though it's not that hard. Here are some of my personal designs. I'm quite proud of them! :)