Monday, June 06, 2011

*Deep Thoughts and stuff*

“Do not let loyalty and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart”

"Kim, I've been kicking against the pricks for so long that I don't even know why I'm doing it anymore."
(A boy I once dated.)

~ There is a big difference between a religious fanatic and someone who is dedicated to Christ.
(My own thought)

~If I had a penny and you hadn't any...I'd buy a candy stick and let you have a lick! :)

"I don't know much about fighting but I'd fight for you."
(I dunno who the origional singer/writer is but I heard Beyonce sing it and I liked that lyric.)

"If I had a choice between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you!"
~Kristiina Curtis (My niece age 12 She's amazing!)

"To withhold your love and affection during a friends dark and painful hour, because of a past bruised ego or wounded pride, is a tragedy. For you may have been the very one that was chosen to give the sentiments of the Savior as you also drank of the bitter cup and could help close up and seal the tender wound."
(This was in my notes in a journal...not sure who wrote it. I'm pretty sure I did. *wink wink* Ha!)