Monday, December 15, 2008

*CHRISTMAS VACATION*


Christmas vacation is probably one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time. My family and I quote it all year long! Sometimes when we have a family get together and go to say prayer before we eat, my brother will say out loud "Da bleeeeessssing!" (If you've seen the movie you know what part that is.) We end up laughing which then takes away from the spirit. Heaven help us.

Anyhow I usually do a little raffle every year and give some sort of classic present to the winner. Last years was the best of all the game! The MOOSE MUG! It was a total hit with everyone who didn't get it. The person who got it showed very little enthusiasm. I'm BIG on reaction and people who fail me when I give a gift like this brings pain to my soul. Oh well! Still it was fun and I had to get a set for myself too. Tonight I will sit on my couch, drink some eggnog in my moose mug, and probably watch Christmas Vacation! Gotta love it!

Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.

Bahhahhahahhah

P.s. I have no idea what I'm going to do this year...nothing has come to mind YET.