Monday, December 22, 2008

*MY FACEBOOK LOVE LETTER/CHRISTMAS CARD*


Dear friends, family, and facebookers,

Last year I sent out 80 Christmas cards. Let me repeat that…EIGHTY CHRISTMAS CARDS! I won’t tell you how many I received in return (Fifteen. Love without expectations…yeah right! hahhaah JK  So because I am still tired from sending that many last year…I have chosen to send a Christmas love letter via-satellite instead. (It’s also cheaper.)

Facebook has been a real eye opener for me. I can’t express how fun and amazing it has been to find friends that I have made throughout the years. It’s like watching your life pass before your eyes. To find people that I thought I may never see again is remarkable. This has been a great blessing to me and filled my recent months with much laughter, happiness, and even some grateful tears. There were many times in my life that I recorded these words in my journals, “I wish people loved me as much as I love them.” The Lord has recently opened my eyes and shown me that there are many who love me as much as I love them. He has humbled me in showing me how many people he has brought into my life to be a blessing to me…to “uphold me and cause me to stand” when otherwise I may have fallen from the weight of the world and the afflictions that I have been asked to go through in this life. Each of you have provided so much happiness for me and were guided and placed in my life at just the right moment. I don’t believe that anyone has come into my life by chance. It has proven to me that the loving God of this universe has never left me, when so many times I’ve felt that he had. I’m so proud to call all of you friends. If I had the physical strength and ability I could easily write a letter to every person on here and tell you how you’ve blessed my life and why I love you. THANK YOU to everyone for providing me with a great life because of each of your influences upon me. It has been a joy to watch how your lives have unfolded.

In the great movie, “It’s a wonderful life” we see the worth of a soul and how differently things would have been had they not been there. If even ONE of you was missing…my life would be less beautiful. I’m thankful for a Savior who we honor at this time of year and for his birth, life, and gift of the atonement… and for giving me friends.

“No man is a failure who has friends.” And today…I don’t feel like a failure at all.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukah, Feliz Navidad and God bless America! *Stiflingly a laugh* ;)