Thursday, April 16, 2009

*CALL UPON THE LORD*

So it's 5am and I've been up all with a nasty migraine... I've been laying in bed holding on to my head, curled up in a ball and crying because it's just been horrific! I was praying in my heart and pleading for some help and comfort. The Lords still small voice whispered to me that it would subside soon. Within about another 30 minutes...it began to disperse. I'm feeling much better now and am grateful for that. I would love to be tucked away in my bed sleeping peacefully like a baby but beggars can't be choosers, right? :) So I decided to write a small blog to give thanks.I don't know how people make it in this life without an understanding that God lives, He loves us, He has a plan for us and He will "come to us in everytime of trouble." It doesn't always feel like it but I know HE is here for me...and for you. :)I took this photo yesterday in Alpine. It reminds me of how I felt tonight. Hanging down, tired and tearful.