Sunday, April 19, 2009

*MAGICAL JESSICA*

Every once in awhile I run across a photograph that I can't take my eyes off. A photo that makes me feel peaceful, inspired, childlike, happy and grateful all at the same time. Well...every photo that my friend Jessica has ever taken makes me feel that way. She is one of the most amazing photographers I have ever seen...and I have seen A LOT! I'm rarely jealous of another persons work. I try hard to just be inspired. BUT...I have to say that sometimes I'm a little jealous of her talent. She has this gift with lighting in her photoz that I have never seen before. And I guarantee that noone can imitate it. It's HER gift from Heavenly Father. She is one of the only people that I know that I would love to hang her work in my house. She's just an amazing person both inside and out! She's beautiful, magical and I love her!

If your ever wanting some fantastic photos, she's your girl! Take a look at her work, your in for a treat! :)

http://jesslorraine.blogspot.com/

http://jessicapetersonphoto.com/home.html

You can contact her at- jessandmax@gmail.com or jesslorraine@hotmail.com