Thursday, April 29, 2010

*I LOVE MY COUSIN!*


On my birthday, my loving cousin wrote me these beautiful words. Needless to say, I was so touched and brought to tears. Thank you for making me feel so loved and appreciated. Thank you for noticing the details of who I am...thank you for being one of my best friends! :)


*PRICLESS TREASURE*
~by Teri Webb

On this day, March 28, 1974

...was the discovery of great treasures and gold

Your charm
…is the treasure that leaves us with a twinkle in our eyes

Your witt
…is the treasure that gives us the joy in our thoughts

Your humor
...is the treasure that fills our souls with laughter

Your smile
…is the treasure that fuels our delight and happiness

Your talent
…is the treasure that leaves us with a vision for a lifetime

Your spirit
…is the treasure that runs through us leaving us whole

Your spirituality
…is the treasure that lifts us up to the light

Your wisdom
…is the treasure that enlightens us with your insight

Your strength
…is the treasure that inspires us to never give up

Your kindness
…is the treasure that brings warmth to our lives

Your tenderness
…is the treasure that gently embraces us daily

Your generosity
…is the treasure that gives with an open heart

Your soul
…is the treasure that influences the depths of our being

Your beauty
…is the treasure that shines through you inside and out

Your love
…is the treasure that is the most precious one that binds us

Kimmy Curtis
...is the special gold that we so deeply treasure

Happy Birthday to you... my priceless treasure