Tuesday, September 30, 2008

*SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT*


Deodorant...a very important thing to blog about. Is there anything more special then being in a grochery store, kneeling down on the floor in front of the deodorant section and smelling as many possible to find the "right one". You feel perhaps a little embarrassed until two other people suddenly do the same thing. It's rediculous! And the thing is, that they all are like poofy powdery smells! I have no desire to smell like a babys fresh diaper. It's sick!
I finally found one that I liked. TEEN SPIRIT- COCONUT. It actually smells really good. Does it work? If the weather is under 60 degrees, then yes. One problem is that it's hard to find. I ran out last week and since they were out, I gave into buying *PINK CRUSH* I found I had made a terrible mistake when I wore it and I suddenly hear the song in my mind, "I think we're alone now" by Tiffany. I suddenly have memories of how I smelled at jr. high dances. Teen spirit mixed with Gloria Vanderbilt was a foul combination. :)

I'm smell phobic so I'm still on the hunt for a really good one. Until then...I'm stuck in a rutt. I'm not sure what my game plan is. *shrug*

Anyhow...that's all I have to say about that. Amen.

ps. I'm attaching the song "Crush" by David Archuleta. I love this song! I've been singing it for the last hour. Teen spirit + David Archuleta = Being at one with the teenagers in the world.