Sunday, February 13, 2011

*Photo challenge- day 5...One of your favorite memories*


Okay, first thing that came to mind was the U2 concert at Anaheim stadium in 2001. There are no words to describe it. I was going to Hollywood makeup school in downtown Hollywood and living in Burbank. A girl in my class was doing my makeup and talking about the U2 Elevation concert that night and how NOT excited she was. I was like, "Are you kidding me?! There's a U2 concert tonight and you're not excited to go?" She said, "Are you a big fan or what?" She then said, "I have an extra ticket, do you wanna come?" *Silence* then *Serious? YES!* and then...*Yelling and jumping up and down* The saddest part is that I have NO photos of that night. :( I didn't think you could bring cameras in and so I didn't. I was on the FRONT ROW at the point of the HEART! Bono and I squeezed hands for crying out loud!...but honestly I'm kind of glad it happened that way. It's just me and one of the greatest memories of my life. I have been to every concert starting from Zoo. And some of them more than once. The Elevation tour I went a handful of times and even flew to England. So, here is a photo of me holding my Vertigo ticket 2004, just as me and my sister were getting ready to go rock.  (a 2004 pic is close enough :)