Saturday, March 19, 2011

*FEED YOUR HEAD*

Because of my love of books and the insights, thoughts, and beautiful minds that display themselves in those books...I like to write many things down from them. I have lot's of little pads of paper/notebooks/journals that I kind of collect and fill to the brim with musings of what I read, and what I think & feel when I read. Yeah. :) So I think it's important to FEED YOUR BRAIN and FEAST upon the words of others. I talk a lot about journals because writing my own journey has been essential to my own happiness and understanding of life and myself. I guess I think it might do that for you too. Read, write, dream, meditate, hope and let yourself feel whatever comes to mind. :) When you do this, sometimes magical things happen. For realz. :)

The Saviors hope for men is getting them to THINK. "Come now, let us reason together."
~Charles E. Jefferson

"No man can always be right.
So the struggle is to do one's best, to keep the brain and conscience clear,
never to be swayed by unworthy motives or inconsequential reasons,
but to strive to unearth the basic factors involved, then do one's duty."
~Dwight D. Eisenhower
I bought this on Etsy and the stores name is *Scarletfig*