Tuesday, March 01, 2011

*ORABRUSH...DREAMS DO COME TRUE*

Have you heard of the Orabrush!? I'm so excited to get my hands on one. They are sold out everywhere! It will be so nice to have a seperate tongue brush. I'm gonna buy a year supply and put it in our food storage. You should do the same. :D

See, I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm a Halitophobic. Translation? BREATH PHOBIA! I believe that It's important that MINE and YOURS should be top notch. I've always been a firm believer that you should ALWAYS brush your tongue as well as your teeth. It shocks me how many people don't! I saw a photo of a group of people all sticking their tongues out and I swear I almost barfed at what I saw. Brush your teeth & tongue often. I sometimes make my brother in law test mine because he's a dentist. He rolls his eyes and laughs...just a little awkward when your sister in law sticks her face in your face. ha! Then Jen pops up and say's, "I have never smelled you with bad breath." liar. She doesn't want to hurt my feelings. *wink wink @ Jen* Actually my family and I have a pack that if one of us has a problem with our breath we WILL tell that person. See, we have a few MOSTLY older relatives (who I am not in touch with except at funerals)who have Halitosis. One was my grandma...bless her. She's in heaven now, so it's all good. (I can hear her laughing, but I hope it's not because she's going to curse me.) "Love ya Grandma! Your breath smells like heaven!" :D So we keep an eye (and a nose) out for each other. Again, the family motto: "We've got your back!"

So yeah, I actually have had two cavities for awhile now and that can be dangerous on your breath...scares me to death. (I hate the dentist office...ugh!)I brush after I eat or drink anything. Even if I drink a glass of water, I go brush. Bah hahah (jk about the water part.) So, basically this post is just to share my excitement about the newest technology in tongue care. ORABRUSH! Stay tuned on my new skin care find! Wow! *Jazz hands*hahahahah

Ps "You don't have to floss all your teeth, just the ones you want to keep." (I didn't really listen to that growing up! Oops.)

*Dreams do come true* Look at those bristles!