Friday, March 11, 2011

*Wubba Wubba Wubba!!! She's getting married!*

So, I'm so excited to write this post and share how happy I am that my niece, Tiffany aka Wubba, is getting married! She has been dating Josh, for over a year and we just love him. He is a great man of God and takes such good care of Tiffany, we are so happy to have him be a part of our family. They are a great match and not to mention a beautiful one as well! ;) I can't stop thinking about watching this sweet niece of mine grow up and to see the amazing woman she has become. From the time she was little, she was already so full of love, compassion and kindness. I have ALWAYS been so proud of her and the greatest thing of all is that she's not just my niece, she's one of my best friends. I would have never guessed when I was changing her poopie diapers that one day we would be road trippin' together and laughing our heads off about all the things that the best of friends laugh about. We have also been able to talk about the more important things of life for she is deeply spiritual and she has always inspired me. She is an old soul in a 21 year old body and has proved that by the things she has accomplished...most recently a humanitarian mission to Africa.
I love you Tiff...you are my sunshine. :) Congratulations!

Love, Corn Wallace. *wink*

P.s. The stunning photo credits go to Jessica Petersen, one of my favorite people and most beautiful photographers on the whole planet! Not to mention a dear friend of mine. I feel so lucky to know such a beautifully talented person and friend. Thanks Jessica for your incredible & magical work.

http://www.jessicapetersonphoto.com/